Terms and Conditions
In order to derive maximum benefit from Logo Design Pros' Affiliate program, users will need to agree to terms and conditions as set by ShareASale. Important policies you need to remember are: This Affiliate Service Agreement (the "Agreement") is made by and between Shareasale.com and you, as an Affiliate utilizing the Shareasale.com services.
You must agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement in order to participate. Please read this Agreement carefully before registering and using the Service as an Affiliate. By signing up for shareasale.com, you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions. If you do not accept this Agreement, do not use the shareasale.com Service as an Affiliate.
The following agreement is summarized as follows:
- An affiliate can place their chosen merchants' banners anywhere on their site as deem fit, or within non-spam emails.
- ShareASale may email you concerning new merchant programs
- Adult, Hate, or other related sites are not allowed as merchants or affiliates
- Affiliates will be paid commissions when their account balance is $50 or more.
- All statistics are collected and calculated by Shareasale.com, and will be the only valid stats used for determining commissions.
- Any page that contains shareasale.com links, banners, or code must be written in English.
- As an affiliate, there can only have 1 account. They can list multiple domains in one account, but only one account is allowed. Self-referrals for affiliate or merchant accounts are strictly prohibited.
- International affiliates (those with addresses outside of the 50 U.S. States) are paid via Direct Deposit where possible.
- An affiliate's physical address listed for receiving checks MUST be the actual address. Mail forwarding services, for the purpose of avoiding network demographics, are NOT allowed.
- ShareASale is not liable for anything. A link to a non-shareasale.com Web site does not mean that shareasale.com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such Web site.
- SPAMMING is strictly disallowed. Any affiliate account found spamming will immediately be terminated. Affiliates should not send email to lists or groups that you do not have permission to send to. We cannot stress this enough, we WILL terminate your account on the first offense.
- Banners or links can be placed within the newsletters, in the website content, or within other web related content.
- Affiliate accounts that are left inactive will be removed from the system if their balance is equal to or less than $25. If an abandoned affiliate account has a balance between $25 and $50, a $25 fee will be assessed once per calendar month, until the balance is equal to zero dollars - and is closed. At no time will an affiliate ever owe taxes to Shareasale.com, Inc. based on fees - the account will simply be closed. An abandoned affiliate account is defined as any account that has not been logged in to for a period of 6 months, nor have any transactions been posted to that account. If one or the other of those conditions is true - the account will remain in an active state.
- NOT ALLOWED: All other uses of banners or links, such as newsgroups, chat rooms, ICQ, message boards, banner networks, hit farms, counters, or guestbooks etc. are NOT allowed.
- NOT ALLOWED: Any placement of creative in a "Desktop" advertising scheme. This includes any and all 3rd party advertising platforms that use a desktop application to display ads in any form.
- NOT ALLOWED: Any display of a merchant window that isn't the result of a direct click by the end-user.
- Failure to abide by these rules could mean termination from a given merchant program, or from shareasale.com completely with a complete forfeit of commissions.
- Fraud is a serious offense, and will be treated as such. Fraud is defined as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales, leads, or click-throughs using robots, frames, iframes, scripts, or manually "refreshing" of pages, for the sole purpose of creating commissions. ANY ATTEMPTED FRAUD OR FRAUD WILL RESULT IN MEMBERSHIP TERMINATION AND VOIDED COMMISSIONS.
- If affiliates run or utilize an incentive website, they MAY participate in Shareasale.com's pay-per-click and pay-per-lead programs ONLY IF you receive specific written (fax or email are ok as well) permission from the merchant. You must also copy this specific permission to us, and that permission must detail exactly what kind of incentive your users have to click the links. Without this permission, your commissions may be voided. You are allowed to participate in any pay-per-sale programs without any special permission.
- At Shareasale.com, there are two levels of membership: Full and Limited. All affiliates begin at the Limited level, and can participate only in pay-per-lead and pay-per-sale programs. Your status will be changed to "Full" at the time of your first payment sent to you. You must also be participating as a top-level domain name, i.e., no generic free website services allowed. Only Full members can participate in pay-per-click programs.
shareasale.com respects the privacy of its users and will not disclose personal information to third parties without the express permission of you and your company. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.